Quantcast

Debug Assertion in Iometer

Debnath, Suman

Greetings Team:

I am seeing this error due to Debug Assertion in Iometer(screenshot below) and the test is stopping, I am trying to dig in and check what might be causing this.

I just thought to ping you all and check if anyone of you have seen this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Suman++

Re: Debug Assertion in Iometer

Vedran Degoricija
Hi Suman,

This is not expected behavior or a known issue, as far as I know. The error you are hitting is only one of 2 asserts in in that module and neither should happen. Are you invoking the workload from an icf file?

Also, it should not change anything, but it is always helpful to check against the latest binaries. Have you tried those?

Good luck,
Ved

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 10:03 PM, "Debnath, Suman" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings Team:

I am seeing this error due to Debug Assertion in Iometer(screenshot below) and the test is stopping, I am trying to dig in and check what might be causing this.
I just thought to ping you all and check if anyone of you have seen this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Suman++

Re: Debug Assertion in Iometer

Debnath, Suman

Thanks Ved.

Yes, I am running the test by invoking icf.

Regards,

Suman++

Re: Debug Assertion in Iometer

Debnath, Suman

Ah ok…yah I was guessing that when you asked about it…

I will check now..Thanks so much Ved. Highly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Suman++