Disk targets missing?

Greg Scott-5

Hello –

I downloaded and installed IOmeter 2006.07.27 and ran successfully ran several tests.  One of those tests was on a Windows Server 2008 R2 virtual machine.  But now when I launch IOmeter, the disk targets only show a graphic for the C drive – nothing for my other virtual drives in this virtual machine.  The virtual drives are all good – I can put add/modify/delete files and directories.  The permissions on the other virtual drive are even a little more liberal than the permissions on the C drive.

So I’m at a loss – what would cause IOmeter to not recognize a Windows hard drive?

Thanks

-        Greg Scott

Re: Disk targets missing?

Neto, Antonio Jose Rodrigues
Hi Greg

This is neto from Brazil

How are you?

Have you tried to use 1.1RC at sf.net/projects/iometer?

All the best

neto

Re: Disk targets missing?

Greg Scott-5
Hi Neto -

Just grabbed it, thanks.  And now it sees all my drive letters.  Here is
the URL where it lives in case anyone else needs this version.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/iometer/files/iometer-devel/1.1.0-rc1

thanks

- Greg

Re: Disk targets missing?

Neto, Antonio Jose Rodrigues
Hi Greg

This is neto from Brazil

How are you?

Thanks for the update. I am very happy that I could contribute to address the issue.

Have a blessed weekend my friend