Error 21 writing 4096 bytes

Ankit Malik
Hello,

I am using IOmeter to test whether MPIO on windows 2012 works  properly or not, for that I run IOmeter trigger path failover (which takes a a min or so).

But Iometer start to report below error.

 If I stop and start Iometer no issue is seen,

 but my expectation was to test MPIO failover with IOmeter running, IOmeter should keep reporting IOs without any error count,

 but this is not happening. Can you please help what could be the problem

Thanks
Ankit

Error 21 writing 4096 bytes to disk \\?\Volume{9af4a12d-d2fe-4d68-8559-e0a95dfd4491}.