How to cleanup Disk space used during Tests on Windows 8

How to cleanup Disk space used during Tests on Windows 8

Nick Katsipoulakis
Hey guys!

I have just ran a test with 8 workers on my Windows 8 Desktop. During the test I noticed that Iometer used up the entire disk space, so I stopped it. I thought that it would automatically free up the disk space that it used but this did not happen.

How can I free up the disk space it used?

Thank you.

Re: How to cleanup Disk space used during Tests on Windows 8

Robert Perry
A file named Iobw.tst should be in each of the volumes you were testing.  Just remove that file.  You can control the size of the test file by using the 'Maximum Disk Size' field in the 'Disk Targets' tab.   The default is to use up all of the available space of the filesystem.