Quantcast

How to find "how many threads are running"

How to find "how many threads are running"

Manoj Singhal
Hi Team,
I am using IOMeter and I needs to vary number of threads (like 1 ,2,4,8,16...). I got the option in test setup-->Cycling to do that.

But How can I verify the number of threads actually running currently?

--
Thanks
Manoj

"Things change with time we just have to wait for the right time"