Quantcast

I/O performance of RAID SSD

Jose Medeiros-2
can any one run a test on the IOP performance of SSD when using RAID 0 / 5 and 10?

I'd like to see a publised performance baseline.

Sincerely, Jose F. Medeiros
408-256-0649 Google Voice
San Jose, California
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josemedeiros

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison