Quantcast

IO meter

Saumini K. K.

Hi,

We are using the IO meter (version iometer-2006.07.27.win32.i386) for testing the RAID subsystem performance. With this version we could give start sector value as maximum 2 + E11 sectors. But we need to expand this value to 1+E11 in order to support our new RAID system having 51 TB storage. Is it possible?

Which version IO meter should I use to meet this requirement? Our operative platform is Windows xp  professional 64 bit and Windows 7. Could you please suggest a suitable version of IO meter?.

Or Is it easy to re-build the source of current version (2006.07.27.) for our requirement?

Thanks,

Saumini

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

Re: IO meter

Vedran Degoricija
Please try the latest version posted on sourceforge.