Iometer hangs/gets stuck at the end of the test

Iometer hangs/gets stuck at the end of the test

Mahendra Ladhe
Hi,

Iometer version : 1.1.0 (latest binaries as of 22nd August 2014 downloaded from sourceforge.net)
OS : Windows 7 Enterprise
Access specification : 512B; 75% Read; 0% random,NONE

The disk target is a network mapped drive.

When I run a test with aforementioned specification, at the end of the test, Iometer hangs for a couple of minutes.
After that it says test completed. But the only stat that is updated is "% CPU Utilization".

However, if I use an access specification which has 100% read and no write, then this issue is not seen.

I found that a similar issue was reported by someone in July 2013.
(http://sourceforge.net/p/iometer/mailman/message/31232946/)
But the reporter was running dynamo on a Linux machine. In my case, dynamo is running on Windows machine only.

I tried using a block size of 4 KB instead of 512 bytes as suggested by someone in aforementioned thread,
but that didn't help.

Could someone please suggest what could be going wrong ?

Thank you,
Mahendra