Iometer v1.1.0 for Linux

Wang, Philip

Hi,

I downloaded the v1.1.0 for Linux but there is only dynamo inside. Where can I find the whole package including Iometer? Thanks J

I used the 2nd link below to download.

Re: Iometer v1.1.0 for Linux

Schmidlin, David

The IOMeter UI only runs on Windows.  If you want to use Linux then you will need to run the Dynamo on your Linux machine and connect it over a TCP/IP network to an IOMeter UI running on Windows.

-Dave