LinkedIn group

Robert Randall

Is anyone following the LinkedIn group for IOMeter?  I did not see a release notice posted to the LinkedIn group for the latest release.  I'm happy to do so.

When do we start planning the next release?  How are new features and enhancement requests being tracked?  Are we using sourceforge or some other mechanism?

Best regards,
Robert.

--
Robert Randall | [hidden email]

Re: LinkedIn group

Daniel Scheibli-2

Hi Robert,

> Is anyone following the LinkedIn group for IOMeter?

yes, I do.

> I did not see a release notice posted to the LinkedIn group for the latest release.
> I'm happy to do so.

great, please go ahead.

> When do we start planning the next release?  How are new features and enhancement
> requests being tracked?  Are we using sourceforge or some other mechanism?

Timeline wise we release when we are ready. Content wise it depends on what
developers are interested in bringing forward. The evergreen of big topics
is the OS independent UI. Ideally we do this by cleaning up the network
protocol, so that even different implementations are thinkable (classical
UI, CLI, language binding?,...).

For tracking requests, SourceForge is currently the place.

Regards,
Daniel