Reg Iometer-1.1.0 hangs

Dr. Devi Prasad Bhukya

Hi,

I have installed iometer-1.1.0  on windows 7 and CentOS 7 machine successfully without any error messages and am able to ping both the machine vice versa. I started iometer on windows and later on centos giving the command like  ./dynamo -i 192.168.160.83 -m 192.168.160.79. After few second in windows machines iometer GUI  says that “Iometer Not Responding”

Could anybody help me how to resolve this problem?

Regards

Devi

Re: Reg Iometer-1.1.0 hangs

David Pasek
Check you firewall settings. Iometer by default listen on port  tcp/1066

David.

--
David Pasek
[hidden email], +420 602 525 736