Run minimized

Schmidlin, David

Attached is a proposed patch file for IOMeter that adds a parameter ‘S’ to configure IOMeter to run with the UI minimized.  This was done so that IOMeter executings using an ICF file could be done with-out the UI.

-David Schmidlin

runMinized.zip (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Run minimized

Daniel Scheibli-2
Hi David,

thank you very much for the patch. I tried to look
at it, but it seems like the ZIP file has a password.

Best Regards,
Daniel

On 03/06/2015 10:57 PM, Schmidlin, David wrote:

> Attached is a proposed patch file for IOMeter that adds a parameter ā€˜Sā€™ to configure IOMeter to run with the UI minimized.  This was done so that IOMeter executings using an ICF file could be done with-out the UI.
>

> -David Schmidlin

Re: Run minimized

Schmidlin, David
PW is 'abc123', Sorry about that.