Quantcast

Trouble importing results into Access...

Trouble importing results into Access...

juriggs
When I try to import the .csv file using Wizard.mdb, I get a message that says:

Inline image 1

Then when I click OK, I get this message:

Inline image 2

It does create the database, but only imports 50 or so records (out of  1,000)...

Any and all help is appreciated...

Thanks,

Justin