Wizard.mdb fails to open

Matt Manfredonia
Wizard.mdb fails to open

I know this is a duplicate post but I can't seem to find the answer in the archive.

Upon opening wizard.mdb I get a popup window (from MS Visual Basic) about a compile error:  Ca't Find project or library

This is in
Public Function Import_startWizard()

And it's stopped on Format$(Err.Number) as below:

Import_startWizard_Err:

   msg = "An error occurred in starting the " & Import_WizardAppName & vbCrLf & vbCrLf
   msg = msg & "Error #: " & Format$(Err.Number) & vbCrLf
   msg = msg & "Error Description: " & Err.Description
   Resume Import_startWizard_Exit

I am running an xp machine with MS access 2002 (10.6501.6626) SP3

Did anyone get past this that ran into it before?  I apologize if I missed the solution in the archives.

--matt

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. It may be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s), and any review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and delete this e-mail, including any attachments, from your system immediately without reading, copying or distributing them. Thank you for your cooperation.
Amaranth and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have in the information. We cannot give any assurances that this e-mail or any attachments are free of viruses or other harmful code. We reserve the right to monitor, intercept and block all communications involving our computer systems.