cant we run iometer on windows xp

sharvani bhat
i have installed dynamo on linux 2.6.29 kernel . i wanted to send requests to iometer installed on windows XP. cant it be done. do i need to have windows 2003 installed ow win xp would be ok.

Re: cant we run iometer on windows xp

Daniel Scheibli-2

Hi Sharvani,

Windows XP is definitively supported, I'am running Iometer (including
the latest codebase) on it myself.

Daniel