iometer-2006_07_27.linux crashing making UI non responsive

iometer-2006_07_27.linux crashing making UI non responsive

dbhimwal
Hi ,

I am trying to run test using IOmeter on Linux . For that
1.I installed dynamo in my centoOS 6 box and Iometer UI with same version (iometer-2006_07_27) on my windows 2008 server.
2 . I made sure my Linux VM can ping Windows machine IP .
3. TCP Port 1066 is open on Windows and it is listening on the same port.
4. But as soon as I start my dynamo on Linux (centOS 6) with below command . UI on windows become non responsive and the only option is to kill it .
./dynamo -i <Windows machineIP> -m 127.0.0.1

Can someone please help in the steps that i need to do make it work .

Thanks