need help

naveen kumar
Hi Sir,

I need help in getting the results on time basis. Can I get the results.csv per 10 seconds basis and not the average. Please let me know how this is possible.

Thanks,
Naveen

Re: need help

Mike Jensen

It is possible to get a constant time stamp report by creating a workload and then copying some quantity of that workload into the workload section. To get 1 hour of 10 second time stamp results would require 3600 secs/10 sec/test = 360 tests.

The duration of the test and ramp is specified in the setup test setup section and in this case would be 10 sec test time and 0 sec ramp time.

Hope this helps.