when will there be a new iometer release?

when will there be a new iometer release?

Andrew Grover
Thanks -- Andy

Re: when will there be a new iometer release?

Ming Zhang
@Daniel, what is your opinion?

Ming

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 09:42 -0800, Andrew Grover wrote:
> Thanks -- Andy

Re: when will there be a new iometer release?

Daniel Scheibli

Hi Ming,

I would expect a new version to come in early Q2'06.

Best Regards
Daniel

> @Daniel, what is your opinion?
>
> Ming
>
> On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 09:42 -0800, Andrew Grover wrote:
>> Thanks -- Andy

Re: when will there be a new iometer release?

Ming Zhang
I am fine with this. I am damn busy recently, both work and personal
stuff.

Ming