Quantcast

where is iometer for linux?

Cleyton Ferreira
Guys,

I'm looking for iometer 2004.07.30 for linux (kernel 2.6). Where can I find it? On iometer.org I got only dynamo.

regards,

Cleyton

Re: where is iometer for linux?

Ming Zhang
iometer software includes 2 parts: iometer binary and dynamo binary.

iometer binary only has windows version, dynamo binary has many platform
version.

ming